American tabloids recently reported Renée Felice Smith was pregnant after she sported what some interpreted to be a ‘baby bump’. According to the report, a source close to the couple confirmed they were expecting a child.
Is Renée Felice Smith about to be a mom to a little boy or girl?
Speculation is rampant that the actress best known for her role on the television series NCIS: Los Angeles is expecting a baby with long-time partner after she was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Sunday evening (November 19, 2017), during romantic dinner date nearby her place.
Another source revealed that “she TWICE made toasts … by drinking water instead of wine,” adding that it is “highly unusual” to “toast with anything but a full glass of wine.” (In case you weren’t aware, pregnant ladies aren’t supposed to drink alcohol.)
Twitter reacts to Renée Felice Smith pregnancy rumor
The actress’s rep told journalist, “I do not comment on her personal life,”… and therefore has neither confirmed nor denied. This has caused multiple stories about the alleged pregnancy to make their way through bulletin boards and other social media sites during the past 24 hours, just following engagement rumors earlier this week.
Now we’ll have to wait and see if that ‘baby bump’ and that ‘high-profile wine-voidance’ are the key clues that ultimately lead to the Best Famous Baby News of the year.
Incoming search terms:
- renee felice smith pregnant
- is Renée Felice Smith pregnant
- is nell on ncis los angeles pregnant
- nell ncis pregnant
- nell ncis pregnant 2017
- is nell on ncis pregnant
- renee felice smith pregnant?
- does renee felice smith have kids
- renée felice smith children
- nell ncis pregnant 2018
- renee feluce smith pregnant?
- renee felice smith kids
- ncis la Renee relive pregnant 2018
- is nell on ncis la pregnant in real life
- is rene felice smith pregnant
- is nell pregnant on ncis la
- is nell from ncis la pregnant 2018
- is nell from ncis la pregnant in real life
- Renee Felice Smith
- is nell from ncis la pregnant